Lancashire Confidential Shredding
- Super Driver ! - Service Collection Driver and Plant
Operator - Posted 20th June 2018
Enthusiastic local person required as driver / plant operator for our expanding local regional business.
Skills Required Include:-
- Needs to be professional with excellent customer skills.
- Our insurance covers ages 25 or higher. Good driving record required
- Must be able to carry heavy shredding sacks, often up / down stairs
- Must be honest. Enhanced DBS (was CRB) check will be done
- Punctual - Tight schedules need to be met
- Position includes operation of heavy machinery, training given
- Must be good with paperwork to fulfill standards tracking and efficiency
- Flexible working ethic (although this position is predominantly 08:30 - 17:30 Mon - Fri)
- Must be able to demonstrate consistency & perseverance with previous employment history
Location - based out of our Secure Blackburn Shredding Facility
Pay - Above minimum wage, depending on experience and skills
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Start by emailing your tailoered CV to
Please take the time to tailor your CV to demonstrate the skills above